Beautiful day at Millie Bush


We are finally starting to get cooler weather in the South and we are taking full advantage of it for sure.  My neighbor and I loaded the dogs up in the car and headed for Millie Bush Bark Park.


They wasted no time getting into the water, and it's much colder now but still Zoe loved it.


You'd think she wanted me to hop in and join the fun.  "What are you doing standing around?  Come play!"


Of course I forgot to bring one of her water toys, but sticks did just fine for today.





Ah, Sunny!  The Golden Retriever that doesn't retrieve.  She will however sniff your car for drugs.




Zoe always finds one dog she can really be herself around.  These two had a bit of a wrestling match in the shallow end of the water.  I always keep a good eye on her when she does this though for safety reasons.


It was a good day and I'm so happy Summer is over.  Fall is on it's way!

Rick  – (September 9, 2011 at 4:26 AM)  

It's such a great park but it is hard to believe how dry it is. I've been there so many times when it was nearly all under water.

Alison  – (September 9, 2011 at 9:13 AM)  

I agree. The cracks in the ground are insane right now too.

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Welcome

Hi, I'm Alison and I have an 1 year old black lab mix named Zoe. She was found wandering around by herself near a highway at just 5 weeks old. While her story begins sad, she has had nothing short of a spoiled, happy and healthy life since coming home with me and my boyfriend.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP