Surfside Beach


Surfside Beach, the air is crisp and the water is clear.  Does it get more beautiful than this?  What a great day!




Zoe had a blast with Cassie, my parent's dog.  I was sad that Daniel couldn't be there with us.


Happy dogs running free.



Training has definitely been paying off because Zoe had no trouble being off leash and coming when called.  I can't wait to go back again.  We were all sad to leave.

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Welcome

Hi, I'm Alison and I have an 1 year old black lab mix named Zoe. She was found wandering around by herself near a highway at just 5 weeks old. While her story begins sad, she has had nothing short of a spoiled, happy and healthy life since coming home with me and my boyfriend.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP