Know your Meme

"At first I was like..."

"But then I LOL'd."


Kootenai's Summit Post  – (January 24, 2012 at 2:35 PM)  

ahhhh. the cutest little face in those photos

Alison  – (January 25, 2012 at 9:48 AM)  

Thanks. She definitely knows how to work it for the camera. BOL!

Bassetmomma  – (January 25, 2012 at 9:57 AM)  

What fun photo's!! She knows how to work it! LOL!

Rick  – (January 26, 2012 at 1:40 AM)  

You're so photogenic Zoe. Great pics!

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Welcome

Hi, I'm Alison and I have an 1 year old black lab mix named Zoe. She was found wandering around by herself near a highway at just 5 weeks old. While her story begins sad, she has had nothing short of a spoiled, happy and healthy life since coming home with me and my boyfriend.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP