A walk around the bayou


Sometimes a nice 5 minute walk to the bayou with friends and neighbors is all you need.


Hendrix was in full excitement that his buddy Zoe finally came out to play.


These two sure know how to ware each other out and I for one am all for it.


All 3 dogs had a blast and went home happy and tired.  Zoe crashed in the living room soon after we got home.

Kootenai's Summit Post  – (January 15, 2012 at 5:51 PM)  

that last picture is SPECTACULAR. It looks so fun there. Ruff

Kootenai's Summit Post  – (January 16, 2012 at 7:13 PM)  

Kootenai again here...I gave you the Pawesome Blog award tonight. Go to my page to check it out! Ruff! See ya later look-alike!

Scrappy Angel  – (January 16, 2012 at 7:22 PM)  

Kootenai sent me over...she said your blog is just pawesome! Congrats! I agree...that photo with Heaven's light all shinin' down on those dogs is pretty incredible!

Alison  – (January 16, 2012 at 8:47 PM)  

Why thank you Scrappy. Glad to have you here. :)

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Welcome

Hi, I'm Alison and I have an 1 year old black lab mix named Zoe. She was found wandering around by herself near a highway at just 5 weeks old. While her story begins sad, she has had nothing short of a spoiled, happy and healthy life since coming home with me and my boyfriend.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP