Friday at the bayou


This morning I took Zoe for a walk to the near-by bayou.  Sadly, it was long over due and I feel like a horrible pet parent this week.  So, before I started working on anything this morning I put Zoe in her harness, grabbed the leash and off we went.


Lots of new smells in the air as Spring is approaching.  I'm looking forward to seeing this field covered in wild flowers.


It was a little muggy this morning but luckily Zoe knows how to enjoy a nice swim when she gets too hot.


I hope you all have some fun this weekend!



Bassetmomma  – (March 2, 2012 at 9:03 AM)  

Hey looks like you made up for it with Zoe this morning! She looks like she had a great time!

Alison  – (March 2, 2012 at 10:39 AM)  

Oh, she certainly did have a blast. :)

FANCY the Red Standard Poodle  – (March 2, 2012 at 6:51 PM)  

Hi Y'all,

Looks like you are living it up!

Y'all come back now,
Hawk aka BrownDog

Rick  – (March 3, 2012 at 4:06 PM)  

That is so nice to have in walking distance.

Andrea  – (March 4, 2012 at 8:07 AM)  

You're not a horrible pet parent! Your dog is happy, healthy, and smiling.

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Welcome

Hi, I'm Alison and I have an 1 year old black lab mix named Zoe. She was found wandering around by herself near a highway at just 5 weeks old. While her story begins sad, she has had nothing short of a spoiled, happy and healthy life since coming home with me and my boyfriend.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP