A gorgeous March day at Millie Bush


Yesterday morning Daniel and I took Zoe out to Millie Bush Bark Park.  It was cloudy and a bit chilly, yet so beautiful and perfect for playing a game of fetch.


There is never anything bad I can say about this park and I'm so glad almost all the cracks in the ground from last Summer's drought have filled in.  I've only started going to this park since last May and this is the greenest I've seen it.


I guess Zoe was the only one brave enough to get in the cold lake.  That's my dog!  :)


Though I wish she wouldn't drink the water.  They do have dog and human water fountains ya know!


While the sun was playing peek-a-boo, Zoe was enjoying a game of fetch.  It takes a lot longer to slow her down on cooler days like this.

"Don't worry, I've got this!"

Bassetmomma  – (March 5, 2012 at 9:37 AM)  

Looks like a great park! I love that picture of Zoe ready to catch the ball. :)

Alison  – (March 6, 2012 at 1:40 PM)  

That's my favorite photo too and it was completely by accident that I even got it. :)

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Welcome

Hi, I'm Alison and I have an 1 year old black lab mix named Zoe. She was found wandering around by herself near a highway at just 5 weeks old. While her story begins sad, she has had nothing short of a spoiled, happy and healthy life since coming home with me and my boyfriend.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP