New dog bed


And Zoe approves.  She hardly ever laid in her old bed and used it mostly to eat rawhide bones and treats.   So, this makes me happy to see her enjoying the new bed I picked up from HomeGoods.  For $20 bucks I'd say this was a steal!


HELLO!  – (March 5, 2012 at 8:37 PM)  

Love the new bed! Nice! It looks soo comfortable! We should make our mamas get us a new one. Happy Monday!

Bassetmomma  – (March 6, 2012 at 10:38 AM)  

Wow! That was a steal! I love it!

FANCY the Red Standard Poodle  – (March 6, 2012 at 4:00 PM)  

Hi Y'all,

That bed looks more comfy than mine which is memory foam.

Y'all come back now,
Hawk aka BrownDog

Rick  – (March 8, 2012 at 2:08 AM)  

Zoe you look sooo comfy. See a dog's life is not so bad.,

Unknown  – (February 5, 2013 at 12:31 PM)  

It was a good idea to buy Zoe a new bed. There must be a reason why she doesn’t like her old bed. Maybe it’s just old and Zoe wants a new one? It’s money well spent! Good job!

-Ellan Lima

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Welcome

Hi, I'm Alison and I have an 1 year old black lab mix named Zoe. She was found wandering around by herself near a highway at just 5 weeks old. While her story begins sad, she has had nothing short of a spoiled, happy and healthy life since coming home with me and my boyfriend.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP