Sunset at the Bark Park


Zoe is always ready for any outdoor adventure, and as long as the weather is right I'm always ready to take her on one.  Yesterday evening we headed out to our favorite dog park, Millie Bush Bark Park.


I always make sure to bring a tennis ball since fetch is Zoe's number one game of choice.  It's pretty amazing how much she's matured recently.  She used to spend her time here stealing other dog's toys to get them to chase her.  Or wrestling with another dog who was up for it.  Now she doesn't even pay attention to the other dogs.  All she wants is her ball.


I sure do love seeing this look on her face as I lift the chuck-it.  She's got her eye on the prize for sure.


Shake it off!  Usually she waits till she's as close to me as possible to shake the water off.  "There is nothing more affectionate than a wet dog"


Here's some video fun as well.

Bassetmomma  – (March 27, 2012 at 2:41 PM)  

Zoe definitely keeps her eye on the prize alright!

HELLO!  – (March 29, 2012 at 8:22 AM)  

Looks like a blast!!! Zoe you go that chuck-it thing down my dear. Oh man wish we were having some sunsets happen over here. It seems like it's hit and miss. :(

Alison  – (March 29, 2012 at 3:10 PM)  

Don't worry, that sunset finally came after a week or so of cloudy skys and rain. Which is what we are back to now.

Rick  – (April 4, 2012 at 6:53 AM)  

Zoe a dog's life really is the life. You get to have more fun than anyone I know.

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Welcome

Hi, I'm Alison and I have an 1 year old black lab mix named Zoe. She was found wandering around by herself near a highway at just 5 weeks old. While her story begins sad, she has had nothing short of a spoiled, happy and healthy life since coming home with me and my boyfriend.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP