Walking through the meadow


It's so nice having so much land near our apartment and being able to take Zoe on long nature walks.  The weather has been so perfect this week, and I can't even make excuses not to take my dog out for a long walk.


Zoe is doing so good off leash these days, though I still keep treats in my pocket just in case.


I have a love / hate relationship with Southeast Texas and I just hope there are quite a few more days like this to enjoy before it starts to get too hot.  

HELLO!  – (March 6, 2012 at 9:37 PM)  

Looks like she had a blast. The area looks beautiful. We would love to have that kind of weather right now. :)

Bassetmomma  – (March 7, 2012 at 2:53 AM)  

The weather looks great! What a lovely place to be able to take Zoe for a walk. :)

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Welcome

Hi, I'm Alison and I have an 1 year old black lab mix named Zoe. She was found wandering around by herself near a highway at just 5 weeks old. While her story begins sad, she has had nothing short of a spoiled, happy and healthy life since coming home with me and my boyfriend.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP