You can't keep a good dog down


A little fog did not stop us from going on our morning walk.  It has been raining non stop all weekend and Zoe needed some outdoor playtime badly.  Rain and fog be damned, we had fun.


Zoe is always eager to leap in the water after her ball.


I was a little worried that she would go too far and I wouldn't be able to see her through all the fog, but she stayed close to me the whole time.


What a brown noser!!!


Time to clean off all that mud.  One of the many pros of having a dog that loves to swim.


Happy Monday friends!  Try not to work too hard today. :)

Bassetmomma  – (March 12, 2012 at 8:04 AM)  

Zoe is so lucky that her Momma will take her out rain or shine! Brown noser! BOL!

Alison  – (March 12, 2012 at 8:45 AM)  

The life of owning a high energy pup, and I wouldn't trade it for the world. :)

HELLO!  – (March 12, 2012 at 1:13 PM)  

Looked like you had a blast!! Happy Monday to you too! :) From the Weinerful Gang.

Rick  – (March 13, 2012 at 10:04 PM)  

That looks like so much fun. I wish we lived near some wide open space. You're so lucky Zoe! Great pics as always.

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Welcome

Hi, I'm Alison and I have an 1 year old black lab mix named Zoe. She was found wandering around by herself near a highway at just 5 weeks old. While her story begins sad, she has had nothing short of a spoiled, happy and healthy life since coming home with me and my boyfriend.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP