Sunny days and blue skys


Finally after a couple of days filled with rain and dark clouds, we had the perfect sunny day.  A neighbor and I wasted no time getting the dogs together to head to Millie Bush Bark Park.


Zoe and Hendrix were being so competitive with retrieving the tennis ball.  Sadly for Hendrix, Zoe is super fast and beat him to it most of the time.  After a while I would make her stay just so he could get a chance to get the ball himself.


I could just imagine him telling Zoe "oh, come on give me a chance.  I'm just a puppy."


Sunny, who was recently shaved was really enjoying herself as well.  With all that hair gone she seemed to be happy with just sunbathing and watching Zoe and Hendrix play.  

Not bad for a Tuesday.  Hopefully the weather stays this lovely through the weekend.

HELLO!  – (April 18, 2012 at 11:53 AM)  

Oh not bad for a Tuesday at all!!! Love the pics! The water looks soo refreshing. Unfortunately only Luna our sister loves the water. We are little babies about it....LOL

~Sally, Lead Doxie of Weinerful Life~

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Welcome

Hi, I'm Alison and I have an 1 year old black lab mix named Zoe. She was found wandering around by herself near a highway at just 5 weeks old. While her story begins sad, she has had nothing short of a spoiled, happy and healthy life since coming home with me and my boyfriend.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP