Unmaking the bed


The bed was made this morning...  *taps foot*  I haven't seen Zoe unmake the bed since she was about 5 months old.  I guess she got a little too crazy wrestling with her giant teddy bear that I gave her.  He's the only stuffed toy that she wont destroy, probably because he doesn't squeak.


Either way, she looks pretty pleased with herself.  Sigh... lucky for her I have a ton of patience.  Silly pup!  What am I going to do with you?


Bassetmomma  – (April 27, 2012 at 12:17 AM)  

You just can't get mad at a face like that! What good is a made bed anyway, right Zoe! Isn't it funny how she hasn't wrecked that on toy. I just mentioned the one Fred hasn't wrecked in my post too! :)

The Joke Puppy  – (April 27, 2012 at 3:25 AM)  

Way to go, Zoe ! A messy bed is a busy bed,,,,don't read anything else into that.

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Welcome

Hi, I'm Alison and I have an 1 year old black lab mix named Zoe. She was found wandering around by herself near a highway at just 5 weeks old. While her story begins sad, she has had nothing short of a spoiled, happy and healthy life since coming home with me and my boyfriend.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP