Wordless Wednesday (exactly one year ago today...)

...Zoe met her best friend


Bassetmomma  – (April 4, 2012 at 5:58 AM)  

What beautiful pictures of Zoe with her BF! Zoe sure looks small! Awwwwe!!!

Rick  – (April 4, 2012 at 6:51 AM)  

Ahhhhhh Looks like my girls.

The Joke Puppy  – (April 5, 2012 at 2:44 AM)  

Hi Alison, Thanks for stopping by to introduce yourself,,,nice to meet you ! I'm so happy for Zoe & your family. I would say that April 4, 2011 was definitely Zoe's lucky day to have met you.

haopee  – (April 5, 2012 at 5:16 AM)  

Awww just sooo heartwarming. That's some serious anniversary to celebrate about.

Huggies and Cheese,

Haopee

HELLO!  – (April 6, 2012 at 10:24 AM)  

Too cute! We love it. These are some great pictures. :)

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Welcome

Hi, I'm Alison and I have an 1 year old black lab mix named Zoe. She was found wandering around by herself near a highway at just 5 weeks old. While her story begins sad, she has had nothing short of a spoiled, happy and healthy life since coming home with me and my boyfriend.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP