Enjoy your weekend


Have a great Weekend and don't forget to stop and smell the flowers!


Bassetmomma  – (May 4, 2012 at 8:18 AM)  

Those are great pictures of Zoe with the flowers!

Rick  – (May 4, 2012 at 7:05 PM)  

Pretty flowers for a pretty girl. Have fun this weekend Zoe!

Mary Lou  – (May 5, 2012 at 6:56 AM)  

Alison....
Thank-you for commenting on my blog, Friend!! ;)
I truly appreciated it!!
"....don't forget to stop and smell the flowers!" That is valid advice!! Rose was actually given her name because she stopped to smell a.... Well.... rose the day we met her!! ;op
Love, Raelyn.... And Rose, my BEAUTIFULLY UNIQUE "Mystery Dog"!!

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Welcome

Hi, I'm Alison and I have an 1 year old black lab mix named Zoe. She was found wandering around by herself near a highway at just 5 weeks old. While her story begins sad, she has had nothing short of a spoiled, happy and healthy life since coming home with me and my boyfriend.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP