Have a funtastic weekend!


And don't forget to enjoy the little things.


Mary Lou  – (May 18, 2012 at 5:59 PM)  

"Don't forget to enjoy the little things." Rose teaches me this every day!! ;op
Now I wanna swing!! ;)
Love, Raelyn.... And Rose, my BEAUTIFULLY UNIQUE "Mystery Dog"!!

The Joke Puppy  – (May 19, 2012 at 4:03 AM)  

Right back at Ya, Zoe. Sometimes the little things are the best things.

Stacey  – (May 20, 2012 at 9:45 AM)  

aw, I love taking my girls to the park too!Love the top picture - zoomies are fun :-)

haopee  – (May 21, 2012 at 2:56 AM)  

We don't have dog parks here. Our parks have this unsaid rule about not bringing the dogs in :(.

Enjoy your park day. Hugs.

Huggies and Cheese,

Haopee

Rick  – (May 24, 2012 at 1:44 AM)  

We hope you have had a swinging good time Zoe.

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Welcome

Hi, I'm Alison and I have an 1 year old black lab mix named Zoe. She was found wandering around by herself near a highway at just 5 weeks old. While her story begins sad, she has had nothing short of a spoiled, happy and healthy life since coming home with me and my boyfriend.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP