Play now?


"I have a ball and demand we play!  Pretty please?"

Bassetmomma  – (May 1, 2012 at 8:18 AM)  

What a terrific picture!! That ball looks almost as big as Zoe's head! I love the way she "demands" and then says "pretty please"! LOL!

FANCY the Red Standard Poodle  – (May 1, 2012 at 11:22 AM)  

Hi Y'all,

Wanted to come by and say Happy May Day! How are y'all doin'? Hold that thought! I'll be by to play!

Hope y'all had a great weekend! Have a wonderful week!

Y'all come by now,
Hawk aka BrownDog

The Joke Puppy  – (May 2, 2012 at 2:36 AM)  

Very good girl, Zoe ! Always ask, and say pretty please,,,never demand, unless you absolutely have to.

Rick  – (May 2, 2012 at 5:13 AM)  

Isn't it sad when you have to ask Zoe? Humans should always want to play.

Anonymous –   – (May 3, 2012 at 6:49 PM)  

Hi,

Great site! I'm trying to find an email address to contact you on to ask if you would please consider adding a link to my website. I'd really appreciate if you could email me back.

Thanks and have a great day!

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Welcome

Hi, I'm Alison and I have an 1 year old black lab mix named Zoe. She was found wandering around by herself near a highway at just 5 weeks old. While her story begins sad, she has had nothing short of a spoiled, happy and healthy life since coming home with me and my boyfriend.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP