Our first Monday Mischief


I found one of Zoe's old stuffed toys when I was doing some Spring cleaning in our master closet.  She was being good with it for the first 2 days and then... well, this happened.


When I caught her red handed she decided to put herself in time out.


Silly pup!





tubby3pug  – (May 7, 2012 at 3:42 PM)  

Well tell mama stuffie toys are ripping


urban hounds

Bassetmomma  – (May 7, 2012 at 6:04 PM)  

What a good girl putting herself for her own time out! Love it! LOL!

The Joke Puppy  – (May 8, 2012 at 4:35 AM)  

Way to go, Zoe ! Sometimes ya just gotta show those toys who's the boss around there.

haopee  – (May 8, 2012 at 5:26 AM)  

Mr. Mallard is dead. Haha, this certainly reminds me of the Turtle that I got from Magic and Mum. He is now Tail-less but thankfully, still stuffed.

Huggies and Cheese,

Haopee

Mary Lou  – (May 8, 2012 at 5:46 PM)  

Alison....
Oh dear. These things happen.... My Shadow used to de-stuff all of her toys!! Dogs.... ;op

FANCY the Red Standard Poodle  – (May 8, 2012 at 6:09 PM)  

Hi Y'all,

Stoppin' to say "hello" and see how y'all are doing.

Now I know why my Human never let me have anything to play with softer than a black Kong.

Hope you have a fantastic week!

Y'all come by now,
Hawk aka BrownDog

HELLO!  – (May 8, 2012 at 7:59 PM)  

LOLOL! We do the same thing! :) But sometimes toys need to be beaten. Well that toy tried to get away but Zoey got it. :)

Rick  – (May 10, 2012 at 2:04 AM)  

Zoe you are such a good girl.

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Welcome

Hi, I'm Alison and I have an 1 year old black lab mix named Zoe. She was found wandering around by herself near a highway at just 5 weeks old. While her story begins sad, she has had nothing short of a spoiled, happy and healthy life since coming home with me and my boyfriend.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP