Someone is excited for the weekend


"It's Friday!  I'm so excited that I can't contain myself!"


"Bark parks, fetch and swimming, here I come!"


"Ok, all this excitement has made me sleepy.  Just a little nap before the fun begins."

Have a great weekend everyone!


Bassetmomma  – (May 25, 2012 at 6:47 AM)  

What a great set of pictures!! I love the middle one. Zoe looks like Yoda! haha! Have a fun weekend!

Alison  – (May 25, 2012 at 7:00 AM)  

LOL!! I thought the same thing Bassetmomma. :)

Mary Lou  – (May 25, 2012 at 7:24 AM)  

Alison....
Zoe is so very excited that your pictures are a little blurry!! I love it!! She just cannot sit still!! ;op
Have a great weekend, yourself!! ;)

FANCY the Red Standard Poodle  – (May 25, 2012 at 12:23 PM)  

Hi Y'all,

Thanks for stoppin' to visit me!

Hope y'all have a great Memorial Day weekend!

Y'all come back now,
Hawk aka BrownDog

DOGS  – (May 26, 2012 at 2:59 AM)  

Hi Alison & Zoe,,,,Have a great & safe Memorial Day week-end !

The Joke Puppy  – (May 26, 2012 at 3:02 AM)  

Happy Memorial Day Week-end to all of you.

tubby3pug  – (May 26, 2012 at 5:10 AM)  

Adorable, he reminds me of our Norbert

urban hounds

haopee  – (May 28, 2012 at 7:56 PM)  

Hahaha. That's funny. Zoe couldn't keep her excitement to herself. She had to radiate it in the air. Now she's all pooped.

As for my computer issue, it's my hard drive. It's dying on me. It has bad sectors and unfortunately I am unable to reformat my HD because of the files I have in them.

Huggies and Cheese,

Haopee

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Welcome

Hi, I'm Alison and I have an 1 year old black lab mix named Zoe. She was found wandering around by herself near a highway at just 5 weeks old. While her story begins sad, she has had nothing short of a spoiled, happy and healthy life since coming home with me and my boyfriend.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP