Wordless Wednesday


Bassetmomma  – (May 16, 2012 at 8:59 AM)  

Awwwwe! Is that a puppy picture of Zoe?

Alison  – (May 16, 2012 at 9:10 AM)  

Nope. This was taken this morning on our walk to the park. I guess my camera angle made her look really small.

FANCY the Red Standard Poodle  – (May 16, 2012 at 5:00 PM)  

Hi Y'all,

How y'all doin'? Just stopped by for a visit.

Hope y'all are havin' a great week!

Y'all come by now,
Hawk aka BrownDog

HELLO!  – (May 16, 2012 at 10:10 PM)  

OH YEAH!!! Stick time....Luna loves to play with sticks. She will even fetch beach wood right out of the ocean. We love you Zoe....you make us want to go to the beach.
~Weinerful Gang~

The Joke Puppy  – (May 17, 2012 at 3:34 AM)  

Hi Zoe ! Would you like fries with that stick ?

Mary Lou  – (May 17, 2012 at 7:17 AM)  

Chew away, Zoe. Chew that sick away!! ;op
Happy Wordless Wednesday!!
Love, Raelyn.... And Rose, my BEAUTIFULLY UNIQUE "Mystery Dog"!!

haopee  – (May 18, 2012 at 4:49 AM)  

All hail the fun and chewy stick. It tastes like wood but fulfills my dog life!

Huggies and Cheese,

Haopee

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Welcome

Hi, I'm Alison and I have an 1 year old black lab mix named Zoe. She was found wandering around by herself near a highway at just 5 weeks old. While her story begins sad, she has had nothing short of a spoiled, happy and healthy life since coming home with me and my boyfriend.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP