Wordless Wednesday


Bassetmomma  – (May 23, 2012 at 5:46 AM)  

Oh I just love sleeping snouts! Zoe's is beautiful! :)

Rick  – (May 24, 2012 at 1:43 AM)  

Allison that is a great pic of Zoe. I hope she doesn't discover your blog and see her pic while sleeping. She might take offense.

The Joke Puppy  – (May 24, 2012 at 3:48 AM)  

If only we people could get as comfy as dogs seem to be when they're alseep.

Mary Lou  – (May 24, 2012 at 12:23 PM)  

Alison....
Awwww.... Good night, sleep tight, don't let the (fleas) bite!! ;op
Happy Wordless Wednesday!!
Love, Raelyn.... And Rose my Beautifully Unique "Mystery Dog"!!

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Welcome

Hi, I'm Alison and I have an 1 year old black lab mix named Zoe. She was found wandering around by herself near a highway at just 5 weeks old. While her story begins sad, she has had nothing short of a spoiled, happy and healthy life since coming home with me and my boyfriend.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP