Happy Friday!


Lets have some fun in the sun this weekend.  And don't forget to put on a happy face!

Rick  – (June 16, 2012 at 1:57 AM)  

Zoe you can't be hot here on the beautiful gulf coast? Zoe you always put on a happy face. Have a fun weekend yourself.

Mary Lou  – (June 16, 2012 at 5:32 PM)  

Alison....
"Let's have some fun in the sun this weekend." What great advice!! I am going outside right now!! ;op
Love, Raelyn.... And Rose, my BEAUTIFULLY UNIQUE "Mystery Dog"!!

HELLO!  – (June 19, 2012 at 10:32 PM)  

We love your happy face!! Too cute! Hope you had a great weekend. :)
~Weinerful Gang~

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Welcome

Hi, I'm Alison and I have an 1 year old black lab mix named Zoe. She was found wandering around by herself near a highway at just 5 weeks old. While her story begins sad, she has had nothing short of a spoiled, happy and healthy life since coming home with me and my boyfriend.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP