Let's have a splashing time!


And enjoy the weekend!  :)



haopee  – (June 1, 2012 at 5:52 AM)  

Hey Zoe!

Who might this be?

Are you going to a beach this weekend? I love weekends...

Huggies and Cheese,

Haopee

Bassetmomma  – (June 1, 2012 at 7:39 AM)  

Awesome pic!! Have a wonderful weekend!

Rick  – (June 1, 2012 at 5:15 PM)  

Zoe? When did you and Lucy sneak out?

Mary Lou  – (June 1, 2012 at 7:40 PM)  

Alison....
He (Or she?) is going to eat Zoe!! Just kidding.... It sure looks that way, though!! ;op
Love, Raelyn.... And Rose, my BEAUTIFULLY UNIQUE "Mystery Dog"!!

The Joke Puppy  – (June 2, 2012 at 2:40 AM)  

Happy Week-end Zoe ! Looking at your pic made me feel chilly,,,yesterday morning it actually dipped into the 40s where I live.

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Welcome

Hi, I'm Alison and I have an 1 year old black lab mix named Zoe. She was found wandering around by herself near a highway at just 5 weeks old. While her story begins sad, she has had nothing short of a spoiled, happy and healthy life since coming home with me and my boyfriend.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP