Monday mischief


Happy Monday friends!  Hope you all had a wonderful weekend.  We honestly didn't do much this weekend because I was feeling a bit under the weather.  I made it up to Zoe this morning by taking her out to Millie Bush Bark Park at sunrise.


She certainly didn't waste any time getting right to business.  As soon as we got through the gate she gave me that "throw the ball" look.


Not long after she really needed to cool off in the lake.  Though, I doubt it helped much since the water was really quite warm.


Zoe really doesn't like being out in the heat for too long, so I kept her in the water as much as possible.  A year ago we would stay for at least an hour or two, but these days she seems to get tired a lot quicker and I don't want to exhaust her. 


 On our way out Zoe was holding her ball in her mouth and a puppy came up to her, greeted her, and then tried to take her ball from her mouth.  She wasn't having that, so she bopped the puppy on the head and pranced over to the fence like the diva that she is.  Oy!  At least the puppies owner found it amusing.

Anonymous –   – (June 4, 2012 at 7:56 AM)  

What a fun time!!

Bassetmomma  – (June 4, 2012 at 10:01 AM)  

Ha!Ha! I bet the puppy wasn't amused! Zoe sure does like her water and ball fun!

Stacey  – (June 4, 2012 at 12:55 PM)  

I love the picture of her jumping in the water :-)

Scrappy Angel  – (June 4, 2012 at 2:27 PM)  

Great photos! I don't share my toys or ball well either...so so funny!

HELLO!  – (June 4, 2012 at 9:47 PM)  

Oh man we love the photos! LOLOL Zoe you told that puppy. Looks like you guys had a wonderful weekend. :0) Happy Monday!

~Weinerful Gang~

Colby, Raven, Elsa  – (June 5, 2012 at 1:34 AM)  

It looks like a lot of fun playing in that lake. We've had 3 Labs and so far none have been water dogs :( Maybe the next one will be.

Happy Monday!
Colby
PuppyInTraining.com

haopee  – (June 5, 2012 at 3:40 AM)  

You did what?!? You bonked the puppy on the head? Sounds like a kitty move to me.LOL.

Wow. That's one pretty dive, Zoe. She just loves the water sooooooooo much, doesn't she?

Huggies and Cheese,

Haopee

2browndawgs  – (June 5, 2012 at 4:35 AM)  

LOL those puppies, always causing trouble. The lake sure looks nice!

Bassetmomma  – (June 5, 2012 at 7:35 AM)  

Hey, just letting you know that I have passed along the One Lovely Award to you! You can find it here http://janet-bassetmomma.blogspot.ca/2012/06/awards-day.html

Mary Lou  – (June 5, 2012 at 6:05 PM)  

Alison....
I hope you are feeling better!! Spring is not the time to feel sick!! :-(
I love picture number four!! It was well taken!! ;op
Love, Raelyn.... And Rose, my BEAUTIFULLY UNIQUE "Mystery Dog"!!

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Welcome

Hi, I'm Alison and I have an 1 year old black lab mix named Zoe. She was found wandering around by herself near a highway at just 5 weeks old. While her story begins sad, she has had nothing short of a spoiled, happy and healthy life since coming home with me and my boyfriend.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP