Shake it off!


... and have some fun this weekend!

tubby3pug  – (June 29, 2012 at 3:53 PM)  

I LOVE that picture. Honesty it could be a poster, beautiful!

urban hounds

Alison  – (June 29, 2012 at 3:59 PM)  

@tubby3pug Aww thank you. You are too kind :)

Mary Lou  – (June 29, 2012 at 4:08 PM)  

Alison....
"Shake it off ... and have a good weekend!" Excellent advice!! ;op
Love, Raelyn.... And Rose, my BEAUTIFULLY UNIQUE "Mystery Dog"!!

haopee  – (June 30, 2012 at 5:41 AM)  

Oh LOL! We saw the award you gave us. Thank you. We shall work on it... after we procrastinate a bit.

I like that. Shake the bad vibes out. Good job, Zoe!

Rick  – (July 2, 2012 at 2:16 AM)  

Stop that Zoe. You're giving me a crick in my neck.
Hope you had a good weekend and enjoyed the rain.

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Welcome

Hi, I'm Alison and I have an 1 year old black lab mix named Zoe. She was found wandering around by herself near a highway at just 5 weeks old. While her story begins sad, she has had nothing short of a spoiled, happy and healthy life since coming home with me and my boyfriend.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP