Wordless Wednesday (all your bed are belong to me)



haopee  – (June 27, 2012 at 2:44 AM)  

Zoe! Aha! Scent Masking or it Claiming the bed.

Love the curl. Zoe, you remind me so much of my dog Coal. He has the same markings as you.

Huggies and Cheese,

Haopee

tubby3pug  – (June 27, 2012 at 2:57 AM)  

You sure look comfy. Thats how our Norbert lies

urban hounds

Bassetmomma  – (June 27, 2012 at 4:58 AM)  

Ha!Ha! Zoe! Not very lady like, but it sure looks like your comfy and after all, it is your bed. Right? You look like you've been taking lessons from Freddie! LOL!

HELLO!  – (June 27, 2012 at 9:39 PM)  

Oh Zoe that bed looks soooo comfortable!! We would love to veg with you. That bed is too perfect. ~Weinerful Gang~

Anonymous –   – (June 28, 2012 at 8:16 AM)  

They are so cute when they sleep like that aren't they?

Rick  – (June 30, 2012 at 2:47 AM)  

Hey Zoe, a dog's life is not so bad after all.

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Welcome

Hi, I'm Alison and I have an 1 year old black lab mix named Zoe. She was found wandering around by herself near a highway at just 5 weeks old. While her story begins sad, she has had nothing short of a spoiled, happy and healthy life since coming home with me and my boyfriend.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP