Wordless Wednesday (floor skating)

Bassetmomma  – (June 6, 2012 at 11:20 AM)  

Hee!Hee! That was like watching the Ice Capades! LOL!

HELLO!  – (June 6, 2012 at 1:51 PM)  

BOL!!! We want to try! Can we be next please?!??!? Lolol Zoe you are too cute! Happy WW, our friend! ~Weinerful Gang~

Scrappy Angel  – (June 6, 2012 at 9:30 PM)  

Zoe - crazy yes...but you have it all figured out...it's slippery! quite a game you have them playing. tee hee

haopee  – (June 7, 2012 at 12:57 AM)  

Zoe, you might just have found yourself a job-as a spokesperson for the material used for your floor.

LOL. You seem to be enjoying too much of that.

Huggies and Cheese,

Haopee

Mary Lou  – (June 7, 2012 at 7:46 AM)  

Alison....
Zoe should try out for the Winter Olympics!! She has some talent!! Hee, hee, hee.... ;op
Love, Raelyn.... And Rose, my BEAUTIFULLY UNIQUE "Mystery Dog"!!

FANCY the Red Standard Poodle  – (June 7, 2012 at 5:43 PM)  

Hi Y'all,

Thanks for stoppin' to visit me!

Hope y'all are havin' a wonderful, fun week!

Y'all come back now,
Hawk aka BrownDog

Rick  – (June 8, 2012 at 1:51 AM)  

Zoe you're better than a Swiffer picker upper. :)

Mary Lou  – (June 8, 2012 at 2:45 PM)  

Hi Blogging Friends!!
You've earned the Sunshine Award!! See my latest post for details!!
Love, Raelyn.... And Rose, my BEAUTIFULLY UNIQUE "Mystery Dog"!!

Anonymous –   – (June 8, 2012 at 4:11 PM)  

ROFL! So is that a favorite toy or a favorite playtime activity?

haopee  – (June 10, 2012 at 6:38 AM)  

I just wanted you guys to know that I gave you the Sunshine Award in this post http://www.mydogslove.me/2012/06/awards-sunday.html

Have a great weekend.

Huggies and Cheese,

Haopee

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Welcome

Hi, I'm Alison and I have an 1 year old black lab mix named Zoe. She was found wandering around by herself near a highway at just 5 weeks old. While her story begins sad, she has had nothing short of a spoiled, happy and healthy life since coming home with me and my boyfriend.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP