Wordless Wednesday

We've been having internet troubles this week.  Please forgive us. 



haopee  – (June 20, 2012 at 11:29 AM)  

You aren't alone on this Zoe. We had two days of lossy connections, as well.

Gahh, I just realized how the Internet has made a dramatic impact in our lives.

Is that a lake?

Huggies and Cheese,

Haopee

Mary Lou  – (June 20, 2012 at 7:30 PM)  

Alison....
Internet problems? Bah!! Those are no fun!! :-(
Beautiful picture!! I enjoy gazing at water, too!! ;op
Love, Raelyn.... And Rose, my BEAUTIFULLY UNIQUE "Mystery Dog"!!

Scrappy Angel  – (June 21, 2012 at 8:28 AM)  

and THAT does look like a pawfect day!

Rick  – (June 22, 2012 at 7:17 PM)  

Zoe are you wondering if you can make it to the other side?

Bassetmomma  – (June 22, 2012 at 7:53 PM)  

Internet trouble just seems to go with the territory. That is a beautiful picture! :)

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Welcome

Hi, I'm Alison and I have an 1 year old black lab mix named Zoe. She was found wandering around by herself near a highway at just 5 weeks old. While her story begins sad, she has had nothing short of a spoiled, happy and healthy life since coming home with me and my boyfriend.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP