Monday Mischief


It's been extremely hot here lately.  Zoe has been spending most of her time laying around in our nice cool apartment.  We did at least get a bit of rain this weekend, which was nice while it lasted, but it didn't last as long as I would have liked. 


Zoe got to go to the park on Friday and Saturday morning, but we didn't stay long due to the heat.  Just look at that tongue!  Even the water was really warm.  Though I can't say I didn't mind when she would come up to me and shake water all over me.  Ahh, the affection of a wet dog on a hot Summer morning!

tubby3pug  – (July 2, 2012 at 4:42 PM)  

Zoe really knows how to stay cool, the pictures are beautiful as always

urban hounds

Bassetmomma  – (July 2, 2012 at 5:56 PM)  

OMG! That last picture of Zoe is just the cutest!! You can sure tell she hot, but boy does she look happy! :)

haopee  – (July 2, 2012 at 7:42 PM)  

I hate it when the water turns warm! At the moment we are experiencing typhoons and heavy rains.

Poor Gal, maybe next time, Zoe. ^^

Huggies and Cheese,

Haopee

I think the weather is playing mischief on us.

Anonymous –   – (July 3, 2012 at 4:01 AM)  

Now THAT'S a happy dog!

Stacey  – (July 3, 2012 at 10:53 AM)  

oh, I am in love with these pictures!! Such a happy pup! My favourite thing to see :-)

HELLO!  – (July 3, 2012 at 4:16 PM)  

Oh man....we love the pictures! That's great that you are keeping cool and having fun! We love it! Happy Tuesday! ~Weinerful Gang~

Rick  – (July 6, 2012 at 12:30 AM)  

Hey Zoe do you ever wonder what it would be like to run in the snow? It's all we think about these long hot summer days. Only three more months of summer left, hopefully.

Mary Lou  – (July 10, 2012 at 7:52 AM)  

Alison....
Yuck!! Stay cool!! Both of you!! ;op

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Welcome

Hi, I'm Alison and I have an 1 year old black lab mix named Zoe. She was found wandering around by herself near a highway at just 5 weeks old. While her story begins sad, she has had nothing short of a spoiled, happy and healthy life since coming home with me and my boyfriend.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP