Spa day!


At least I think that's what Zoe must think of it.  "Just a nice relaxing day at the spa while taking a mud bath."


I think she loves the mud almost as much as she loves to swim, and who am I to deny her from the things she loves?  No matter how much she stunk afterwards haha.  Good thing I was already planing on bathing her at the park that day.


I hope y'all are having a great week so far!

tubby3pug  – (July 24, 2012 at 3:41 PM)  

A great mud soak, your skin will be looking fab

urban hounds

DOGS  – (July 25, 2012 at 4:40 AM)  

The big smile on Zoe's face tells me how much she enjoys a "mud bath". Keep havin' fun, Zoe !

The Joke Puppy  – (July 25, 2012 at 4:45 AM)  

Hi Zoe,,,,Looks like you are having a ball being a "dirty" girl.

Stacey  – (July 25, 2012 at 3:11 PM)  

Hahaha, that a girl, Zoe! She looks so funny! I remember seeing a quote that water loving dogs will always find the small bit of water in a large field to lie in :-)

Rick  – (July 27, 2012 at 7:18 PM)  

Zoe you are just like Sable when it comes to mud holes. What's up with that? You look so happy!

Mary Lou  – (July 28, 2012 at 6:34 AM)  

Zoe....
What are you, a dog.... Or some pig? Oink, oink, oink!! ;op
Love, Raelyn.... And Rose, my BEAUTIFULLY UNIQUE "Mystery Dog"!!

Bassetmomma  – (August 1, 2012 at 12:34 AM)  

Hahaha! That Zoe is spoiled rotten. she even gets mud baths! lol!

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Welcome

Hi, I'm Alison and I have an 1 year old black lab mix named Zoe. She was found wandering around by herself near a highway at just 5 weeks old. While her story begins sad, she has had nothing short of a spoiled, happy and healthy life since coming home with me and my boyfriend.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP