Wordless Wednesday (Happy 4th of July!)

Anonymous –   – (July 4, 2012 at 2:00 PM)  

What a great picture. Have an awesome day.

Colby, Raven, Elsa  – (July 5, 2012 at 1:31 AM)  

Love the festive picture! We have to work on our photoshop skills. I hope you had a fun and safe 4th of July!

Take care,
Colby

The Joke Puppy  – (July 5, 2012 at 3:06 AM)  

THank You,,,,and the same to you.
You look like an All-American Dog in your spectacular photo.

Rick  – (July 6, 2012 at 12:31 AM)  

You're such a firecracker Zoe. Hope your 4th was fun.

Mary Lou  – (July 10, 2012 at 7:56 AM)  

Alison...
And a happy Independence Day toy you!! Better late than never!! I love the picture!! Very patriotic!! ;op
Love, Raelyn.... And Rose, my BEAUTIFULLY UNIQUE "Mystery Dog"!!

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Welcome

Hi, I'm Alison and I have an 1 year old black lab mix named Zoe. She was found wandering around by herself near a highway at just 5 weeks old. While her story begins sad, she has had nothing short of a spoiled, happy and healthy life since coming home with me and my boyfriend.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP