Wordless Wednesday

Tanya Breese  – (July 18, 2012 at 12:01 PM)  

one of ozzy's favorite things to do!

Bassetmomma  – (July 18, 2012 at 12:26 PM)  

Awwwe! There's nothing like snuggling in your Momma's bed! :)

yuki and rocket  – (July 18, 2012 at 12:29 PM)  

humans always have the best beds!

♥ yuki and rocket

Mary Lou  – (July 18, 2012 at 1:18 PM)  

Zoe....
Good night, sleep tight, don't let the (fleas) bite!! Hee, hee, hee.... ;op
Love, Raelyn.... And Rose, my BEAUTIFULLY UNIQUE "Mystery Dog"!!

HELLO!  – (July 18, 2012 at 9:50 PM)  

Oh looks sooo comfy....move over we are coming to join you. LOLOLOL :) Happy Wednesday!
~Weinerful Gang~

Colby, Raven, Elsa  – (July 19, 2012 at 9:50 AM)  

You never can get too comfortable in the bed. Reminds me of my Stetson.

Rick  – (July 20, 2012 at 7:15 PM)  

Zoe have you got the summer time blues?

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Welcome

Hi, I'm Alison and I have an 1 year old black lab mix named Zoe. She was found wandering around by herself near a highway at just 5 weeks old. While her story begins sad, she has had nothing short of a spoiled, happy and healthy life since coming home with me and my boyfriend.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP