Wordless Wednesday - My ball, is my ball


To Dog With Love  – (August 22, 2012 at 8:24 AM)  

Great pic! I love a good nosey shot! Thanks for stopping by today!
Your pals,
Diane and Cosmo

lifewithbeagle  – (August 22, 2012 at 9:15 PM)  

Yes, Zoe, that is definitely your ball! Not gonna go for it!

Christie from lifewithbeagle.com

Colby, Raven, Elsa  – (August 23, 2012 at 1:25 AM)  

Great picture! We don't see many tennis balls at our house since our guide dog pups aren't allowed to play with them.

Happy WW!
Colby
PuppyInTraining.com

The Joke Puppy  – (August 23, 2012 at 3:43 AM)  

So cute, Zoe ! Joke Daddy asked me to tell you "thanks" for providing him with a good-morning smile & giggle.

Anonymous –   – (August 23, 2012 at 1:43 PM)  

Nice picture! I bet she has fun with that! I hopped on your blog via the Blog Paws Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop! :)
-Kia

Flea  – (August 23, 2012 at 4:31 PM)  

Are you SUUUUURE that's your ball?

Mary Lou  – (August 24, 2012 at 8:43 AM)  

Alison....
Ggggrrreat picture of Zoe!! I love her ball!! I think that for whatever reason orange is one of my favorite colors!! Too cute!!
Love, Raelyn.... And Rose, my BEAUTIFULLY UNIQUE "Mystery Dog"!!

Rick  – (August 26, 2012 at 5:19 PM)  

Zoe you are quite the cover girl.

Stacey  – (September 2, 2012 at 2:15 PM)  

oh my gosh, such a gorgeous happy girl. I love it when dogs lie like this

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Welcome

Hi, I'm Alison and I have an 1 year old black lab mix named Zoe. She was found wandering around by herself near a highway at just 5 weeks old. While her story begins sad, she has had nothing short of a spoiled, happy and healthy life since coming home with me and my boyfriend.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP