Wordless Wednesday


Rick  – (August 8, 2012 at 1:47 AM)  

Zoe is soaking up some rays.

tubby3pug  – (August 8, 2012 at 2:42 AM)  

Another gorgeous picture

urban hounds

Mary Lou  – (August 8, 2012 at 5:54 AM)  

Alison....
Hey, I should partake in a Wordless Wednesday!! After my most resent Blog post.... Hee, hee, hee.... ;)
Thanks again for commenting--and reading!!--the other day's Blog post!! I understand that it was long and different from anything that I'd ever before posted. I appreciated your comment, very much!! ;op
Love, Raelyn.... And Rose, my BEAUTIFULLY UNIQUE "Mystery Dog"!!

Anonymous –   – (August 8, 2012 at 6:07 AM)  

What a great photo! Thanks for sharing it!

Anonymous –   – (August 8, 2012 at 6:40 AM)  

Pretty picture! I hopped on your blog by the Wordless Wednesday blog hop!

Bassetmomma  – (August 8, 2012 at 6:58 AM)  

Love the sun spots in this pic!

lifewithbeagle  – (August 8, 2012 at 7:11 AM)  

That is a really great picture. What kind of camera do you use?

Two Greyhound Town  – (August 8, 2012 at 8:42 AM)  

Cool photo! Met you on the Blog Hop!

Stacey  – (August 8, 2012 at 2:26 PM)  

I love your wordless wednesdays! They always make me want to do them. I'm never on the ball like you though! Love the picture :-)

Colby, Raven, Elsa  – (August 8, 2012 at 6:09 PM)  

Cool photo! I love the sun spots. I wish my boys had an area that large to run around and play.

Take care,
Colby
PuppyInTraining.com

The Joke Puppy  – (August 9, 2012 at 2:16 AM)  

Very serene ! Zoe and her kaleidoscope.

FANCY the Red Standard Poodle  – (August 9, 2012 at 6:07 PM)  

Hi Y'all,

That's really a cool picture.

Y'all come by now,
Hawk aka BrownDog

haopee  – (August 10, 2012 at 5:18 AM)  

Wow, the contrast between light and dark... dark is definitely prettier in this picture.

Huggies and Cheese,

Haopee

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Welcome

Hi, I'm Alison and I have an 1 year old black lab mix named Zoe. She was found wandering around by herself near a highway at just 5 weeks old. While her story begins sad, she has had nothing short of a spoiled, happy and healthy life since coming home with me and my boyfriend.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP