Monday Mischief


Did you have a good weekend?  I bet if Zoe could tell you about her weekend, she'd tell you about all the time she spent at the Bark Park.


Though she is only focused on one thing, playing fetch.  It's funny how serious she becomes once we enter the main gate and unleash her.  Her eyes are on her ball at all times, and it's as if the other dogs don't even exist to her once inside.


I'm sure Zoe thinks "it just doesn't get much better than this."  She could play fetch and swim all day, every day if we let her.    After spending 2 and half hours of doing just that, she was pooped and slept in the back seat of the car on the 20 minute drive home.

tubby3pug  – (October 15, 2012 at 9:49 AM)  

Zoe sure looks full of joy!


urban hounds

Bassetmomma  – (October 15, 2012 at 9:58 AM)  

Zoe just looks so happy when she's at the Bark Park! I bet she was just pooped on the way home. She is living the dream....water and balls! :)

Anonymous –   – (October 15, 2012 at 10:31 AM)  

Wow, that looks like an awesome place to play! I bet you were pooped out.

Elizabeth Bergesen  – (October 15, 2012 at 10:55 AM)  

Okay, spill the beans... are those photos from your camera phone or regular camera? They are so pretty! :)

Alison  – (October 15, 2012 at 11:38 AM)  

I took these on my camera phone. :)

Elizabeth Bergesen  – (October 15, 2012 at 9:45 PM)  

Thanks for clearing that up. You must be an Iphone user! :) I'm jealous!

Alison  – (October 15, 2012 at 9:54 PM)  

Actually, I have an Android. iPhone's are so pricey! LOL.

Rick  – (October 17, 2012 at 5:44 AM)  

Zoe you must be a terror on the agility course. You've really got your jump on.

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Welcome

Hi, I'm Alison and I have an 1 year old black lab mix named Zoe. She was found wandering around by herself near a highway at just 5 weeks old. While her story begins sad, she has had nothing short of a spoiled, happy and healthy life since coming home with me and my boyfriend.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP