Monday Mischief


I hope you all had a wonderful weekend, we spent most of ours outside since the weather was incredible.  This is without a doubt my favorite time of year.  No more humidity or 100+ degree days.


My neighbors and I took our dogs out to a near by lake that is walking distance from our apartment complex.  Zoe and Hendrix ( her favorite pitbull ever ) usually spend most of their time playing "keep away" with the biggest stick they can find.


When and if one of us can eventually get it away from them, we give it a good toss in the lake.  I love how they both insist on carrying it back together.  Though sometimes Zoe doesn't exactly play fair.  I caught her using her paw to knock the stick out of Hendrix's mouth a few times.  Such a stinker!


These cooler temps sure do seem to give our dogs a boost of energy.  Even Sunny, the 12 year old Golden Retriever, had quite a bit of pep in her step.

Stacey  – (October 8, 2012 at 12:10 PM)  

Love that third picture. I wish we had water like that on our walks!

tubby3pug  – (October 8, 2012 at 12:36 PM)  

Its great to spend time with friends, we our loving the cooler weather too, it does put a pep in everyones step!

urban hounds

Bassetmomma  – (October 8, 2012 at 2:03 PM)  

What great pictures! I love the one of Zoe and Hendrix with the stick. that is so cool that they bring it back together! :)

Anonymous –   – (October 8, 2012 at 6:58 PM)  

Those are great pictures, and what a fun time!

haopee  – (October 9, 2012 at 10:58 PM)  

Hey Zoe, not fair. LOL. You gotta give guys a chance, you know. LOL. How will they fall in-love with you if you're always pawing the stick away from their grip? LOL


Huggies and Cheese,

Haopee

Rick  – (October 10, 2012 at 5:25 AM)  

Awesome shots Allison. They sure know how to have fun.

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Welcome

Hi, I'm Alison and I have an 1 year old black lab mix named Zoe. She was found wandering around by herself near a highway at just 5 weeks old. While her story begins sad, she has had nothing short of a spoiled, happy and healthy life since coming home with me and my boyfriend.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP