Wordless Wednesday


Anonymous –   – (October 3, 2012 at 3:35 PM)  

Oooo, that looks so nice.

Scrappy Angel  – (October 3, 2012 at 7:51 PM)  

a pool or fountain?!

did you try to stop the water like I would have?

Colby, Raven, Elsa  – (October 3, 2012 at 11:44 PM)  

I was thinking the same thing as Scrappy...Fountain or Pool? It really looks like a fountain. Did you get in trouble?

Alison  – (October 4, 2012 at 12:36 PM)  

It's a fountain, but I only let her in for a minute.

haopee  – (October 5, 2012 at 7:06 AM)  

What in the world?!? Is that a freaking fountain!!!!

Fountainn!!!!!

Huggies and Cheese,

Haopee

Rick  – (October 5, 2012 at 2:04 PM)  

Wow Zoe! We wish we had one of those in our backyard. It would feel soooooo good on these warm October days.
What conditioner do you use Zoe? You've really got your shine on.

Mary Lou  – (October 6, 2012 at 2:25 PM)  

Alison....
Zoe certainly seems enamored by that fountain!! Too cute!! ;op
Love, Raelyn.... And Rose, my BEAUTIFULLY UNIQUE "Mystery Dog"!!

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Welcome

Hi, I'm Alison and I have an 1 year old black lab mix named Zoe. She was found wandering around by herself near a highway at just 5 weeks old. While her story begins sad, she has had nothing short of a spoiled, happy and healthy life since coming home with me and my boyfriend.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP