Daisy Mae


Meet Daisy, (Daisy Mae Hayes) my friend's new puppy, isn't she a doll?  This past Tuesday I went with my friend Kelley to CAP (Citizens for Animal Protection), she has been talking about getting a puppy for her and Sunny for a while now, and I'm so glad she finally found "the one."


She just adores her big sister Sunny.  Though, who wouldn't?


I'm amazed by how gentle Zoe is with her too.  At first sight Zoe would lay on the ground and put her head all the way down to let the puppy know she is in no danger.  That's something Zoe has always done when she first meets another dog.  She's so submissive hehe.


I'm so happy for my friend and this new chapter in her life.  Sunny will train her well and teach her so many great things as she did for my Zoe.  Have a great weekend everyone!

Bassetmomma  – (November 9, 2012 at 8:08 AM)  

Awwwwwww!! Daisy Mae is just adorable!! How wonderful for your friend and Sunny to have a new young one in their lives. Thanks for the puppy fix!

Elizabeth Bergesen  – (November 9, 2012 at 4:09 PM)  

That is one cute puppy! Love the black and white coloring :)

Rick  – (November 9, 2012 at 8:38 PM)  

Ahhh that is too sweet. But please no more puppy tales. Please!

Alison  – (November 9, 2012 at 8:57 PM)  

LOL. I know, just seeing her every day gives me puppy fever.

haopee  – (November 9, 2012 at 10:26 PM)  

We are happy for your friend as well. Daisy Mae looks very pretty. Zoe seems to enjoy her company too. It's a win win situation for her mom and Sunny.

Huggies and Cheese,

Haopee

Stacey  – (November 10, 2012 at 5:57 AM)  

Aw, SO cute!!! You realise how small she is when she's next to her big sis

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Welcome

Hi, I'm Alison and I have an 1 year old black lab mix named Zoe. She was found wandering around by herself near a highway at just 5 weeks old. While her story begins sad, she has had nothing short of a spoiled, happy and healthy life since coming home with me and my boyfriend.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP