Let's go for a walk!


It's starting to feel a bit more like fall here lately, with lower temps and some much needed rain.  Yesterday, I decided Zoe and I would enjoy the beautiful day by taking a long walk.


We stopped at the bayou for a minute to enjoy the cool breeze and the sun on our faces.


Once we were deep into the neighborhood we saw lots of brown, yellow and red leaves.  When Zoe was a puppy she used to chase after all the falling leaves in our courtyard.


Now she just prefers to roll in them.  Either way, she looks happy doing what she loves to do.


It's supposed to stay like this all week and believe me, this is the kind of weather we welcome in Southeast Texas.  I only wish we had a nice fireplace for these cold nights.  

I hope y'all are having a wonderful week.  :) 

Stacey  – (November 13, 2012 at 12:54 PM)  

aw, love the one of Zoe rolling in the leaves. Oh gosh, we've gone straight past Autumn into Winter! I love the look of where you live!

Elizabeth Bergesen  – (November 13, 2012 at 1:08 PM)  

Beautiful photos! Fall hasn't quite hit in CA yet either :)

tubby3pug  – (November 13, 2012 at 2:11 PM)  

Beautiful pictures, Fall is such a great season and rolling in the leaves is the best

urban hounds

Bassetmomma  – (November 13, 2012 at 3:44 PM)  

It looks like you and Zoe had a nice fall walk. Isn't it funny how they like to roll in the leaves. She sure looks like a happy girl! :)

Unknown  – (November 15, 2012 at 6:25 AM)  

I can see why you would have so much fun here! Wagging times!
Maggie

Rick  – (November 15, 2012 at 9:36 PM)  

Zoe don't you just love the cooler weather? I'm sure you're full of energy.

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Welcome

Hi, I'm Alison and I have an 1 year old black lab mix named Zoe. She was found wandering around by herself near a highway at just 5 weeks old. While her story begins sad, she has had nothing short of a spoiled, happy and healthy life since coming home with me and my boyfriend.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP