Monday Mischief


 Someone is very confused!  This is technically Zoe's first Christmas Tree, at least in our home and it's currently in the same spot that her bed usually is.  I didn't put the tree up last year because I was worried about Zoe destroying it, but now that she is almost 2 she has earned my trust over the past year. 


She has been trying to figure out how to lie on the tree skirt and instead figured out how to turn the tree lights on and off by hitting the foot tapper extension cord with her paws.  She does at least alert me when our cat Skyler is trying to play with the ornaments.

"I promise I won't eat the Christmas Tree!"

I don't know if I should trust that face.  Would you?

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving / weekend!

Anonymous –   – (November 26, 2012 at 1:31 PM)  

I don't know, that's a pretty cute face. There could be mischief there though.

Bassetmomma  – (November 27, 2012 at 5:30 AM)  

OMG! What a great post! That is so cute how Zoe is trying to lay on the tree skirt. Your tree is beautiful! Sure I'd trust that innocent, sweet face. hehehe

Rick  – (November 27, 2012 at 2:55 PM)  

Time will tell if you'll be naughty or nice. But for now Zoe, you're the best thing under the tree. Great tree & pics!

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Welcome

Hi, I'm Alison and I have an 1 year old black lab mix named Zoe. She was found wandering around by herself near a highway at just 5 weeks old. While her story begins sad, she has had nothing short of a spoiled, happy and healthy life since coming home with me and my boyfriend.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP