Wordless Wednesday


Anonymous –   – (November 28, 2012 at 8:14 AM)  

The nose Knows. Ok so that's old hat. Cute photo though.

Golden Woofs! SUGAR  – (November 28, 2012 at 9:14 AM)  

Woof! Woof! Golden Hello! What are you thinking? Happy Wordless Wednesday. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

Bassetmomma  – (November 28, 2012 at 10:32 AM)  

Oh, I just love snout pictures and this ones a beauty! :)

HELLO!  – (November 28, 2012 at 9:09 PM)  

Lolol someone looks a little tired!! Happy WW! ~Weinerful Gang~

Unknown  – (November 30, 2012 at 5:34 AM)  

Are you wondering when your next treat will be coming to you?

Rick  – (November 30, 2012 at 3:14 PM)  

I know Zoe;the warm and humid weather is back for the weekend.
I love the closeups Allison.

Mary Lou  – (December 6, 2012 at 3:12 PM)  

Alison....
I'm back in the saddle again!! I have missed your girl's sweet face!! ;)
Zoe.... What big nose you have!! Hee, hee, hee.... ;op
Love, Raelyn.... And Rose, my BEAUTIFULLY UNIQUE "Mystery Dog"!!

haopee  – (December 6, 2012 at 10:12 PM)  

The nose is your ID. LOL.

Did you know that dogs have different nose prints. It's like a fingerprint. This means no two dogs have the same nose print. LOL.

Perfect shot, Mom!

Huggies and Cheese,

Haopee

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Welcome

Hi, I'm Alison and I have an 1 year old black lab mix named Zoe. She was found wandering around by herself near a highway at just 5 weeks old. While her story begins sad, she has had nothing short of a spoiled, happy and healthy life since coming home with me and my boyfriend.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP