{This Moment) See Beautiful: Beautiful days

I've decided to finally take part in the See Beautiful blog hop today.  And I am sharing with you the beautiful Sunset from this past Wednesday, taken at Millie Bush Bark Park.





Have some fun this weekend and cherish the beautiful moments!

Golden Woofs! SUGAR  – (December 14, 2012 at 3:47 PM)  

Woof! Woof! Beautiful SUNSET photo. Love it and Golden Thanks for sharing and joining our hop. Happy This Moment See Beautiful Friday. Lots of Golden woofs, Sugar

Anonymous –   – (December 14, 2012 at 5:08 PM)  

Oh that is beautiful, so nice.

GOOSE  – (December 14, 2012 at 5:33 PM)  

Such beauty in every shot. Thank you for sharing with us.
Blessings,
Goose

Stacey  – (December 15, 2012 at 8:28 AM)  

oh gosh, that middle one is just beautiful!

Rick  – (December 15, 2012 at 9:07 AM)  

Those are beautiful shot Allison. Sunset and sunrise are my favorties times of the day. I hope Zoe enjoyed the cooler weather while it lasted.

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Welcome

Hi, I'm Alison and I have an 1 year old black lab mix named Zoe. She was found wandering around by herself near a highway at just 5 weeks old. While her story begins sad, she has had nothing short of a spoiled, happy and healthy life since coming home with me and my boyfriend.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP