Merry Christmas!


Bicontinental Dachshund  – (December 25, 2012 at 10:18 AM)  

Merry Christmas and bark the halls!
Keep on wagging in the New Year!
Love,
Tootsie

Rick  – (December 27, 2012 at 3:25 AM)  

Ahhhh Zoe. You're such a pretty pooch. I hope you had a Merry Christmas and enjoyed this cooler weather too. Happy New Year to you and your family!

Mary Lou  – (December 29, 2012 at 6:42 PM)  

Alison....
Merry Christmas and happy 2013, Friend!! ;op
Love, Raelyn.... And Rose, my BEAUTIFULLY UNIQUE "Mystery Dog"!!

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Welcome

Hi, I'm Alison and I have an 1 year old black lab mix named Zoe. She was found wandering around by herself near a highway at just 5 weeks old. While her story begins sad, she has had nothing short of a spoiled, happy and healthy life since coming home with me and my boyfriend.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP