Wordless Wednesday


Unknown  – (January 30, 2013 at 1:04 PM)  

It looks like a wonderfully wet day! Happy Wednesday!

tubby3pug  – (January 30, 2013 at 1:38 PM)  

Gorgeous photo, but that water looks chilly

urban hounds

Unknown  – (January 30, 2013 at 2:19 PM)  

What a fabulous pic! There is so much going on I don't know where to look! Love it!

Stacey  – (January 31, 2013 at 8:42 AM)  

Haha, I'm loving that big splash :-)

Mary Lou  – (January 31, 2013 at 2:52 PM)  

Alison....
"Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming...." --Dory from "Finding Nemo"
Love, Raelyn.... Plus Rose, my BEAUTIFULLY UNIQUE "Mystery Dog"!!



Rick  – (February 2, 2013 at 7:38 PM)  

This is a great shot Allison! You make it look as though we actually have a winter. ;)

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Welcome

Hi, I'm Alison and I have an 1 year old black lab mix named Zoe. She was found wandering around by herself near a highway at just 5 weeks old. While her story begins sad, she has had nothing short of a spoiled, happy and healthy life since coming home with me and my boyfriend.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP