Happy Valentine's Day!



Spread some love today!  

 ♥ ♥ ♥

Mary Lou  – (February 14, 2013 at 9:45 PM)  

Alison....
Happy Valentine's Day!! What an adorable picture!! ;op
Love, Raelyn.... Plus Rose, my BEAUTIFULLY UNIQUE "Mystery Dog"!!

tubby3pug  – (February 15, 2013 at 3:45 AM)  

What a sweet picture

urban hounds

Rick  – (February 16, 2013 at 4:13 PM)  

Zoe are you out of your mind? What are you doing with that feline? Oh I get it. You're holding it down. Good Zoe!
Another great shot Alison!

Mary Lou  – (February 28, 2013 at 1:39 PM)  

Where in the world are Alison and Zoe? I have missed you, Friends!! ;op
Love, Raelyn.... Plus Rose, my BEAUTIFULLY UNIQUE "Mystery Dog"!!

Rick  – (March 2, 2013 at 7:41 PM)  

Allison, I hope you are like me and just too busy to blog with the beautiful weather we've been enjoying. Enjoy Zoe!

Mary Lou  – (March 12, 2013 at 3:52 PM)  

Alison....
It has been nearly one month since your last Blog post!! That's not like you at all!! Where in the world are Alison and Zoe? I have missed you, Friends!! ;op
Love, Raelyn.... Plus Rose, my BEAUTIFULLY UNIQUE "Mystery Dog"!!

haopee  – (March 13, 2013 at 4:24 AM)  

Everything alright, Zoe? I know I haven't dropped by for a while, so I was hoping to hear about your new adventures.

Huggies and Cheese,

Haopee

Mary Lou  – (May 3, 2013 at 5:58 PM)  

Alison....
I'm back!! At last, I am finished working on Little Miss Secretive Writing Project!! It feels so very good to be back soaring through Blogville again!! ;)
But, where in the world are you? I am missing Zoe!! ;op
Love, Raelyn.... Plus Rose, my BEAUTIFULLY UNIQUE "Mystery Dog"!!

Mary Lou  – (May 13, 2013 at 5:13 PM)  

Alison....
It has been nearly three months since you last posted on this Blog!! Wherein the world is Zoe?! Perhaps you are no longer maintaining this Blog? I most certainly hope not!! ;op
Love, Raelyn.... Plus Rose, my BEAUTIFULLY UNIQUE "Mystery Dog"!!

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Welcome

Hi, I'm Alison and I have an 1 year old black lab mix named Zoe. She was found wandering around by herself near a highway at just 5 weeks old. While her story begins sad, she has had nothing short of a spoiled, happy and healthy life since coming home with me and my boyfriend.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP